Christina Caradona (Blogger) was born on the 25th of June, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Christina’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Caradona below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christina Caradona|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Christina Caradona, best known for being a Blogger, was born in New York, United States on Saturday, June 25, 1988. Fashion aficionado who rose to fame for her style blog Trop Rouge. She has also grown incredibly popular on social media and has accumulated more than 220,000 followers on Instagram alone.
Family: She has a younger brother named Pierce. Christina Caradona father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christina Caradona’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Caradona is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Caradona’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Caradona’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Christina Caradona zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 12,497 days or 299,947 hours. There were precisely 424 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 25, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Christina Caradona was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Christina Caradona’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christina Caradona’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Caradona’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Christina Caradona was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Christina Caradona’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Christina Caradona was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christina Caradona’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Christina Caradona’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.