Christina Evangeline (Model) was born on the 24th of March, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aries and her life path number is 9. Christina’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Evangeline below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christina Evangeline|
Christina Evangeline, best known for being a Model, was born in United States on Friday, March 24, 1989. Model who is best known as the wife of Saturday Night Live performer Kenan Thompson. The couple was married in November 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Family: She gave birth to a girl named Georgia in June 2014 who weighed 6 and a half pounds at birth. Christina Evangeline father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christina Evangeline’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Evangeline is married Kenan Thompson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Evangeline’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Evangeline’s zodiac sign is Aries
Christina Evangeline zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American model has been alive for 12,226 days or 293,430 hours. There were precisely 414 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 24, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Christina Evangeline was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Christina Evangeline’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christina Evangeline’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Evangeline’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Christina Evangeline was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Christina Evangeline’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Christina Evangeline was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christina Evangeline’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Christina Evangeline’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.