Christina Fulton (Movie Actress) was born on the 26th of June, 1967. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Christina’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Fulton below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christina Fulton|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Boise, Idaho, USA|
Christina Fulton, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Boise, Idaho, USA on Monday, June 26, 1967. American screen actress who appeared in such films as Snake Eyes, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, and The Girl with the Hungry Eyes.
Family: Her relationship with actor Nicolas Cage produced a son named Weston Coppola Cage (born in 1990). Christina Fulton father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christina Fulton’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Fulton is dating Shagrath.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Fulton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Fulton’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Christina Fulton zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 20,175 days or 484,211 hours. There were precisely 684 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 26, 1967|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Christina Fulton was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Christina Fulton’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christina Fulton’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Fulton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Christina Fulton was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Christina Fulton’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Christina Fulton was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Christina Fulton’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Christina Fulton’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.