Christina Machamer (Chef) was born on the 13th of March, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Christina’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Machamer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christina Machamer|
Christina Machamer, best known for being a Chef, was born in St. Louis on Saturday, March 13, 1982. Chef who was crowned the winner of the fourth season of the Fox cooking competition Hell’s Kitchen. Despite being nominated for elimination five times, she set a Hell’s Kitchen record by winning nine challenges on her path to victory.
Family: Her parents are Rick and Leasa. She has been married. Christina Machamer father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christina Machamer’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Christina Machamer attended Lafayette High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Machamer is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Machamer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Machamer’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Christina Machamer zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The American chef has been alive for 14,785 days or 354,862 hours. There were precisely 501 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 13, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Christina Machamer was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Christina Machamer’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christina Machamer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Machamer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Christina Machamer was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Christina Machamer’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Christina Machamer was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christina Machamer’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Christina Machamer’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.