Christina Oiticica (Painter) was born on the 23rd of November, 1951. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Christina’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Oiticica below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christina Oiticica|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Christina Oiticica, best known for being a Painter, was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Friday, November 23, 1951. Brazilian neo-concretist and eco-artist known for leaving her works of art outdoors to be finished by the elements.
Family: She married the spiritual author Paulo Coelho in 1980. Christina Oiticica father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christina Oiticica’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Oiticica is married Paulo Coelho.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Oiticica’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Oiticica’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Christina Oiticica zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 70 years old
The Brazilian painter has been alive for 25,862 days or 620,695 hours. There were precisely 877 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1951|
|AGE:||70 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Christina Oiticica was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Christina Oiticica’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1951, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Christina Oiticica’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Oiticica’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Christina Oiticica was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Christina Oiticica’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Christina Oiticica was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Christina Oiticica’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Christina Oiticica’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.