Christina Parie (Pop Singer) was born on the 10th of February, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Christina’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Parie below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christina Parie|
Christina Parie, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Australia on Saturday, February 10, 1996. Singer-songwriter best remembered for being a finalist on the third Australian version of The X Factor who released her first single, “16 & Unstoppable,” in 2012.
Family: She was born in Castle Hill, New South Wales to Jim and Mary Papoulias, and raised alongside her sister Alexa and her brother Jordan. Christina Parie father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christina Parie’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Parie is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Parie’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Parie’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Christina Parie zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The Australian pop singer has been alive for 9,719 days or 233,274 hours. There were precisely 329 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 10, 1996|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Christina Parie was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Christina Parie’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christina Parie’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Parie’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Christina Parie was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Christina Parie’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Christina Parie was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christina Parie’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Christina Parie’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.