Christina Pickles (TV Actress) was born on the 17th of February, 1935. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Christina’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Pickles below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christine Marie Pickles|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Yorkshire, England, UK|
Christina Pickles, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Yorkshire, England, UK on Sunday, February 17, 1935. Emmy Award-nominated actress who starred as Nurse Helen Rosenthal in NBC’s hospital drama St. Elsewhere.
Family: Her aunt Wilfred Pickles was a noted radio presenter, and her brother James Pickles became a circuit judge. Christina Pickles father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christina Pickles’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Pickles is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Pickles’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Pickles’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Christina Pickles zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 87 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 31,985 days or 767,651 hours. There were precisely 1,084 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 17, 1935|
|AGE:||87 years old|
Christina Pickles was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Christina Pickles’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1935, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Christina Pickles’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Pickles’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Christina Pickles was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Christina Pickles’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Christina Pickles was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Christina Pickles’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Christina Pickles’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.