Christina Scoleri (Reality Star) was born on the 3rd of July, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Christina’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Scoleri below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christina Scoleri|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Christina Scoleri, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Friday, July 3, 1970. VH1 reality personality from the show Mob Wives Chicago who would become unemployed upon the end of the show.
Family: Her father is thief and fence for the Chicago Outfit Raymond Janek. She is divorced and has a daughter named Daniella. Christina Scoleri father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christina Scoleri’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Scoleri is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Scoleri’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Scoleri’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Christina Scoleri zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 19,060 days or 457,461 hours. There were precisely 646 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 3, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Christina Scoleri was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Christina Scoleri’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christina Scoleri’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Scoleri’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Christina Scoleri was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Christina Scoleri’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Christina Scoleri was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Christina Scoleri’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Christina Scoleri’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.