Christina Stuermer (Rock Singer) was born on the 9th of June, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 8. Christina’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Stuermer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christina Stuermer|
Christina Stuermer, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Austria on Wednesday, June 9, 1982. Austrian rock singer who rocketed to fame in 2003 after she came in second on Star Mania. Her original single “Ich Lebe” then peaked at number one on the Austrian charts where it sat for nine weeks. She has since released more than half a dozen successful albums, many of which have peaked at #1 on the Austrian charts.
Family: She is a native of Altenberg bei Linz, Austria. Christina Stuermer father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christina Stuermer’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Stuermer is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Stuermer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Stuermer’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Christina Stuermer zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The Austrian rock singer has been alive for 14,715 days or 353,177 hours. There were precisely 499 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 9, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Christina Stuermer was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Christina Stuermer’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christina Stuermer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Stuermer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Christina Stuermer was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Christina Stuermer’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Christina Stuermer was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christina Stuermer’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Christina Stuermer’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.