Christina Wilson (Chef) was born on the 15th of January, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Christina’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christina Wilson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christina Wilson|
Christina Wilson, best known for being a Chef, was born in Phillipsburg on Monday, January 15, 1979. Known for her time as the US Executive Chef for the Gordon Ramsay Group. She attained widespread renown after winning the 10th season of the reality cooking competition Hell’s Kitchen.
Family: She was born and raised in Phillipsburg, Pennsylvania. Christina Wilson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christina Wilson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christina Wilson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christina Wilson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christina Wilson’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Christina Wilson zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The chef has been alive for 15,966 days or 383,196 hours. There were precisely 541 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 15, 1979|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Christina Wilson was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Christina Wilson’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Christina Wilson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christina Wilson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Christina Wilson was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Christina Wilson’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Christina Wilson was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Christina Wilson’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Christina Wilson’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.