Christine Ebersole (TV Actress) was born on the 21st of February, 1953. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 5. Christine’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christine Ebersole below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christine Ebersole|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Winnetka, Illinois, USA|
Christine Ebersole, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Winnetka, Illinois, USA on Saturday, February 21, 1953. Previous cast member on Saturday Night Live, and a frequent guest-star on multiple television series.
Family: She and her second husband, Bill Moloney, lived with their three adopted children in New Jersey. Christine Ebersole father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christine Ebersole’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Christine Ebersole attended New Trier High School and MacMurray College- Jacksonville, Ill.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christine Ebersole is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christine Ebersole’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christine Ebersole’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Christine Ebersole zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 70 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 25,859 days or 620,631 hours. There were precisely 877 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 21, 1953|
|AGE:||70 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Christine Ebersole was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Christine Ebersole’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,677,230,358 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1953, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Christine Ebersole’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christine Ebersole’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Christine Ebersole was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Christine Ebersole’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Christine Ebersole was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Christine Ebersole’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Christine Ebersole’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.