Christine Elise (TV Actress) was born on the 12th of February, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Christine’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christine Elise below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christine Elise McCarthy|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
Christine Elise, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Boston, Massachusetts, USA on Friday, February 12, 1965. Boston-born actress most famous for her many television roles, including Harper Tracy on ER and Emily Valentine on Beverly Hills, 90210. In 2010, she made her directorial debut with the award-winning film Bathing and the Single Girl, which she also produced, wrote and starred in.
Family: Both of her parents are artists. Christine Elise father’s name is Douglas McCarthy and mother Gail Rush. We will continue to update details on Christine Elise’s family.
Education: Christine Elise McCarthy attended Boston Latin High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christine Elise is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christine Elise’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christine Elise’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Christine Elise zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 58 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 21,481 days or 515,552 hours. There were precisely 728 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 12, 1965|
|AGE:||58 years old|
Christine Elise was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Christine Elise’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin" by Righteous Brothers.
On this day in history:
5. Christine Elise’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christine Elise’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Christine Elise was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Christine Elise’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Christine Elise was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Christine Elise’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Christine Elise’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.