Christine Hamilton (Autobiographer) was born on the 10th of November, 1949. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Christine’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christine Hamilton below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mary Christine Holman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Bournemouth, England, UK|
Christine Hamilton, best known for being a Autobiographer, was born in Bournemouth, England, UK on Thursday, November 10, 1949. English author and media personality who has appeared on television shows such as GMTV. She is also known for her defense of her husband, former Member of Parliament Neil Hamilton, against allegations of corruption.
Family: She married former Member of Parliament Neil Hamilton who was the Minister of Corporate Affairs from 1992 to 1994. Christine Hamilton father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christine Hamilton’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christine Hamilton is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christine Hamilton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christine Hamilton’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Christine Hamilton zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 73 years old
The British autobiographer has been alive for 26,987 days or 647,701 hours. There were precisely 915 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 10, 1949|
|AGE:||73 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Christine Hamilton was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Christine Hamilton’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1949, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Christine Hamilton’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christine Hamilton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Christine Hamilton was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Christine Hamilton’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Christine Hamilton was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Christine Hamilton’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Christine Hamilton’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.