Christine Harnos (TV Actress) was born on the 2nd of February, 1968. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Christine’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christine Harnos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christine Harnos|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Christine Harnos, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in New York, United States on Friday, February 2, 1968. Perhaps most well known for her portrayal of Jennifer Greene in the medical drama ER, she is also notable for her work in the films Dazed and Confused (1993), Hellraiser: Bloodline (1996), and Judgement Night (1993).
Family: She spent her youth in Greenlawn, New York, where she attended the same high school from which singer Mariah Carey graduated. Christine Harnos father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christine Harnos’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christine Harnos is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christine Harnos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christine Harnos’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Christine Harnos zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 20,397 days or 489,550 hours. There were precisely 691 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 2, 1968|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Christine Harnos was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Christine Harnos’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Green Tambourine" by Lemon Pipers.
On this day in history:
5. Christine Harnos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christine Harnos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Christine Harnos was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Christine Harnos’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Christine Harnos was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Christine Harnos’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Christine Harnos’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.