Christine Magee (Entrepreneur) was born on the 7th of November, 1959. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Christine’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christine Magee below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christine Magee|
Christine Magee, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in Canada on Saturday, November 7, 1959. Canadian businesswoman known for being the president and co-founder of Sleep Country Canada. She has also served on the Board of Directors for McDonald’s Canada.
Family: She had two children with her husband, Allen. Christine Magee father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christine Magee’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christine Magee is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christine Magee’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christine Magee’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Christine Magee zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 64 years old
The Canadian entrepreneur has been alive for 23,405 days or 561,723 hours. There were precisely 793 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 7, 1959|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Christine Magee was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Christine Magee’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mack The Knife" by Bobby Darin.
On this day in history:
5. Christine Magee’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christine Magee’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Christine Magee was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Christine Magee’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Christine Magee was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Christine Magee’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Christine Magee’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.