Christine Robertson (Family Member) was born on the 20th of November, 1946. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Christine’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christine Robertson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christine Robertson|
Christine Robertson, best known for being a Family Member, was born in United States on Wednesday, November 20, 1946. Most well known as the camera-shy wife of Duck Dynasty star Si Robertson.
Family: She and Si have a daughter named Trasa and a son named Scott. Between the two children, they have eight grandsons. Christine Robertson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christine Robertson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christine Robertson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christine Robertson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christine Robertson’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Christine Robertson zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 77 years old
The American family member has been alive for 28,144 days or 675,461 hours. There were precisely 954 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 20, 1946|
|AGE:||77 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Christine Robertson was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Christine Robertson’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1946, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Christine Robertson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christine Robertson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Dog
Christine Robertson was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Christine Robertson’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Christine Robertson was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Christine Robertson’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Christine Robertson’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.