Christine Taylor (Movie Actress) was born on the 30th of July, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Christine’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christine Taylor below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christine Joan Taylor|
|NICKNAME:||Christine Taylor-Stiller, Christine Joan Taylor-Stiller|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA|
Christine Taylor, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA on Friday, July 30, 1971. Actress who appeared alongside Ben Stiller in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story in 2004, Tropic Thunder in 2008, and Zoolander in 2001.
Family: In 2000, she married Ben Stiller, with whom she has two children, Quinlin and Ella. She and Stiller split in 2017. Christine Taylor father’s name is Skip and mother Joan. We will continue to update details on Christine Taylor’s family.
Education: Christine Joan Taylor attended Allentown Central Catholic High School, Allentown, PA (1989).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christine Taylor is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christine Taylor’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christine Taylor’s zodiac sign is Leo
Christine Taylor zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 19,122 days or 458,942 hours. There were precisely 648 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 30, 1971|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Christine Taylor was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Christine Taylor’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You've Got a Friend" by James Taylor.
On this day in history:
5. Christine Taylor’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christine Taylor’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Pig
Christine Taylor was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Christine Taylor’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Christine Taylor was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Christine Taylor’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Christine Taylor’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.