Christopher B. Duncan (TV Actor) was born on the 4th of December, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 1. Christopher’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christopher B. Duncan below ↓
|NAME:||Christopher B. Duncan|
|REAL NAME:||Christopher B. Duncan|
Christopher B. Duncan, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Lincoln on Wednesday, December 4, 1974. Perhaps most well known for his role as Braxton P. Hartnabrig on The Jaime Foxx Show and his recurring role as Clarence Wiedman in Veronica Mars.
Family: He was born in Lincoln, Nebraska and studied acting at the University of Colorado, Boulder. He was married to Judy Duncan until their divorce in 2006. Christopher B. Duncan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christopher B. Duncan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christopher B. Duncan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christopher B. Duncan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christopher B. Duncan’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Christopher B. Duncan zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 17,904 days or 429,710 hours. There were precisely 607 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 4, 1974|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Christopher B. Duncan was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Christopher B. Duncan’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas.
On this day in history:
5. Christopher B. Duncan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christopher B. Duncan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Christopher B. Duncan was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Christopher B. Duncan’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Christopher B. Duncan was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Christopher B. Duncan’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Christopher B. Duncan’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.