Christopher Coppola (Director) was born on the 25th of January, 1962. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 8. Christopher’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christopher Coppola below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christopher Coppola|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Christopher Coppola, best known for being a Director, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Thursday, January 25, 1962. Descended from Hollywood royalty, he is known for such films as Deadfall from 1993, Clockmaker from 1998, and a variety of TV work.
Family: He made super 8 films early on, mainly starring his brother, Nicolas Cage ; his uncle is Francis Ford Coppola and his aunt is Talia Shire ; he married Adrienne Stout. Christopher Coppola father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christopher Coppola’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christopher Coppola is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christopher Coppola’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christopher Coppola’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Christopher Coppola zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 61 years old
The American director has been alive for 22,597 days or 542,340 hours. There were precisely 766 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 25, 1962|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Christopher Coppola was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Christopher Coppola’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,149,244,245 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1962, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Peppermint Twist (Part 1)" by Joey Dee and The Starliters.
On this day in history:
5. Christopher Coppola’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christopher Coppola’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Christopher Coppola was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Christopher Coppola’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Christopher Coppola was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Christopher Coppola’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Christopher Coppola’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.