Christopher Cox (Politician) was born on the 16th of October, 1952. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 7. Christopher’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christopher Cox below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christopher Cox|
Christopher Cox, best known for being a Politician, was born in Saint Paul on Thursday, October 16, 1952. Republican politician who served as the 28th Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission from 2005 to 2009. He also represented California as a Member of the House of Representatives from 1989 to 2005.
Family: He has had a longtime marriage to Rebecca Gerhardt Cox. Christopher Cox father’s name is Edward Cox and mother Tricia Nixon Cox. We will continue to update details on Christopher Cox’s family.
Tricia Nixon Cox
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christopher Cox is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christopher Cox’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christopher Cox’s zodiac sign is Libra
Christopher Cox zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 71 years old
The American politician has been alive for 25,985 days or 623,651 hours. There were precisely 881 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 16, 1952|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Christopher Cox was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Christopher Cox’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,630,584,384 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1952, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Christopher Cox’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christopher Cox’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Christopher Cox was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Christopher Cox’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Christopher Cox was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Christopher Cox’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Christopher Cox’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.