Christopher Judge (TV Actor) was born on the 13th of October, 1964. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 7. Christopher’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christopher Judge below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Douglas Christopher Judge|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Christopher Judge, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Tuesday, October 13, 1964. Plays the role of Dante Holmes in the hit CBS series, The Mentalist.
Family: He married model and actress, Gianna Pattonin in 2011. Christopher Judge father’s name is Francis Judge and mother Gladys Judge. We will continue to update details on Christopher Judge’s family.
Education: Douglas Christopher Judge attended University of Oregon for Telecommunications and Film., Howard Fine Studio (acting school).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christopher Judge is married Gianna Patton.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christopher Judge’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christopher Judge’s zodiac sign is Libra
Christopher Judge zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 59 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 21,608 days or 518,598 hours. There were precisely 732 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 13, 1964|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Christopher Judge was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Christopher Judge’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Do Wah Diddy Diddy" by Manfred Mann.
On this day in history:
5. Christopher Judge’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christopher Judge’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Christopher Judge was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Christopher Judge’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Christopher Judge was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Christopher Judge’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Christopher Judge’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.