Christopher Larkin (TV Actor) was born on the 2nd of October, 1987. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Christopher’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christopher Larkin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christopher Larkin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Daegu, South Korea|
Christopher Larkin, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Daegu, South Korea on Friday, October 2, 1987. South Korean-born American actor known for portraying Monty Green on the show The 100. He also played Bobby on Squad 85.
Family: He grew up in Connecticut after he was adopted by Elaine and Peter Larkin. Christopher Larkin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christopher Larkin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christopher Larkin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christopher Larkin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christopher Larkin’s zodiac sign is Libra
Christopher Larkin zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 13,206 days or 316,943 hours. There were precisely 448 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 2, 1987|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Christopher Larkin was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Christopher Larkin’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Didn't We Almost Have It All" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Christopher Larkin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christopher Larkin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Christopher Larkin was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Christopher Larkin’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Christopher Larkin was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christopher Larkin’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Christopher Larkin’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.