Christopher Parker (TV Actor) was born on the 24th of August, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 8. Christopher’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christopher Parker below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christopher Parker|
Christopher Parker, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in London, England on Wednesday, August 24, 1983. English actor best known for playing Spencer Moon on the soap opera EastEnders. He also appeared on the first season of Strictly Come Dancing, where he made it to the final.
Family: He was born in Lewisham in London, England. Christopher Parker father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christopher Parker’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christopher Parker is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christopher Parker’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christopher Parker’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Christopher Parker zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The British tv actor has been alive for 14,719 days or 353,270 hours. There were precisely 499 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 24, 1983|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Christopher Parker was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Christopher Parker’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
5. Christopher Parker’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christopher Parker’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Christopher Parker was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Christopher Parker’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Christopher Parker was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christopher Parker’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Christopher Parker’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.