Christos Mastoras (Pop Singer) was born on the 14th of November, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Christos’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christos Mastoras below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christos Mastoras|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Vodino, Dropoli, Albania|
Christos Mastoras, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Vodino, Dropoli, Albania on Friday, November 14, 1986. Pop singer who became known as the frontman of the Greek rock band, Melisses. They performed their hit song “Kria” for the Eurovision Song Contest in 2010.
Family: He hails from Greece. Christos Mastoras father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christos Mastoras’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christos Mastoras is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christos Mastoras’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christos Mastoras’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Christos Mastoras zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 13,537 days or 324,900 hours. There were precisely 459 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Christos Mastoras was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Christos Mastoras’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Amanda" by Boston.
On this day in history:
5. Christos Mastoras’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christos Mastoras’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Christos Mastoras was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Christos Mastoras’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Christos Mastoras was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christos Mastoras’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Christos Mastoras’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.