Christy Knowings (TV Actress) was born on the 25th of February, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Christy’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christy Knowings below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christy Knowings|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Christy Knowings, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Monday, February 25, 1980. Star of Nickelodeon’s sketch comedy series All That. She also played Yoko on the CJ and the Cloudy Nights sketches.
Family: She was born in the Bronx, New York. Christy Knowings father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christy Knowings’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christy Knowings is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christy Knowings’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christy Knowings’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Christy Knowings zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 15,994 days or 383,871 hours. There were precisely 542 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 25, 1980|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Christy Knowings was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Christy Knowings’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen.
On this day in history:
5. Christy Knowings’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christy Knowings’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Christy Knowings was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Christy Knowings’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Christy Knowings was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Christy Knowings’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Christy Knowings’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.