Christy Pereira (Reality Star) was born on the 24th of March, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aries and her life path number is 8. Christy’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Christy Pereira below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Christy Pereira|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Jersey, United States|
Christy Pereira, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in New Jersey, United States on Saturday, March 24, 1979. Reality TV star known for her time on the reality TV show Jerseylicious, which premiered on March 21, 2010 on the Style Network.
Family: Her mother, Gayle Giacomo, was the owner and operator of The Gatsby Salon. Christy Pereira father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Christy Pereira’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Christy Pereira is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Christy Pereira’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Christy Pereira’s zodiac sign is Aries
Christy Pereira zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 16,330 days or 391,928 hours. There were precisely 554 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 24, 1979|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Christy Pereira was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Christy Pereira’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tragedy" by The Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
5. Christy Pereira’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Christy Pereira’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Christy Pereira was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Christy Pereira’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Christy Pereira was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Christy Pereira’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Christy Pereira’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.