Chriz Ooi (Rapper) was born on the 10th of November, 1995. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Chriz’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Chriz Ooi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Chriz Ooi|
Chriz Ooi, best known for being a Rapper, was born in United States on Friday, November 10, 1995. Singer, rapper, dancer, and social media personality who is best known for for his track “Made in Malaysia”.
Family: He was born and raised in Malaysia. Chriz Ooi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Chriz Ooi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Chriz Ooi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Chriz Ooi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Chriz Ooi’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Chriz Ooi zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 28 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 10,246 days or 245,927 hours. There were precisely 347 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 10, 1995|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Chriz Ooi was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Chriz Ooi’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Chriz Ooi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Chriz Ooi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Chriz Ooi was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Chriz Ooi’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Chriz Ooi was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Chriz Ooi’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Chriz Ooi’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.