Ciara Sotto (TV Actress) was born on the 2nd of July, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Ciara’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ciara Sotto below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ciara Anna Gamboa Sotto|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Makati City, Manila, Philippines|
Ciara Sotto, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Makati City, Manila, Philippines on Wednesday, July 2, 1980. Initially known for her roles on the Philippine teen programs T.G.I.S. and Growing Up, this popular entertainer later appeared in or hosted numerous other GMA Network, ABS-CBN, and TV5 series.
Family: She grew up in a family of Filipino entertainers: both her father, Tito Sotto, and her mother, Helen Gamboa, had screen acting careers. She later married Jojo Oconer. Ciara Sotto father’s name is Tito Sotto and mother Helen Gamboa. We will continue to update details on Ciara Sotto’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ciara Sotto is married Jojo Oconer.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ciara Sotto’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ciara Sotto’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Ciara Sotto zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The Filipino tv actress has been alive for 15,856 days or 380,544 hours. There were precisely 537 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 2, 1980|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Ciara Sotto was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Ciara Sotto’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Coming Up" by Paul McCartney.
On this day in history:
5. Ciara Sotto’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ciara Sotto’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Ciara Sotto was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Ciara Sotto’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Ciara Sotto was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ciara Sotto’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Ciara Sotto’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.