Ciljeta Xhilaga (Pop Singer) was born on the 5th of February, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 3. Ciljeta’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ciljeta Xhilaga below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ciljeta Xhilaga|
Ciljeta Xhilaga, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Tirana, Albania on Tuesday, February 5, 1985. Albanian singer and model whose professional singing career began in 1999. For more than a decade she has become widely known for popular singles like “Se Te Dua” and “Nuk e di pse me do.”
Family: Her son, Ferdinand, was born in 2013. She named him after her father. Her father was an accountant and her mother, Majlinda, a hairdresser. Ciljeta Xhilaga father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ciljeta Xhilaga’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ciljeta Xhilaga is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ciljeta Xhilaga’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ciljeta Xhilaga’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Ciljeta Xhilaga zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Albanian pop singer has been alive for 14,183 days or 340,394 hours. There were precisely 481 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 5, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Ciljeta Xhilaga was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Ciljeta Xhilaga’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Want to Know What Love Is" by Foreigner.
On this day in history:
5. Ciljeta Xhilaga’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ciljeta Xhilaga’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Ciljeta Xhilaga was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Ciljeta Xhilaga’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Ciljeta Xhilaga was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ciljeta Xhilaga’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Ciljeta Xhilaga’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.