Cindy Carol (Movie Actress) was born on the 11th of October, 1944. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. Cindy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cindy Carol below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carol Annette Sydes|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Cindy Carol, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Wednesday, October 11, 1944. American screen actress known for her starring role in the 1963 film Gidget Goes to Rome. Her television credits include guest spots on Leave it to Beaver and My Three Sons.
Family: Her marriage to Dr. Kent Coombs lasted from 1964 until 1968. She later married and had two children with Christopher Connelly. Cindy Carol father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cindy Carol’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cindy Carol is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cindy Carol’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cindy Carol’s zodiac sign is Libra
Cindy Carol zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 79 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 28,915 days or 693,973 hours. There were precisely 980 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 11, 1944|
|AGE:||79 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Cindy Carol was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Cindy Carol’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1944, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Cindy Carol’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cindy Carol’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Cindy Carol was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Cindy Carol’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Cindy Carol was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Cindy Carol’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Cindy Carol’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.