Cindy Crawford (Model) was born on the 20th of February, 1966. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 8. Cindy’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cindy Crawford below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cynthia Ann Crawford|
|NICKNAME:||Cynthia Gerber, Baby Gia|
|BIRTHPLACE:||DeKalb, Illinois, USA|
Cindy Crawford, best known for being a Model, was born in DeKalb, Illinois, USA on Sunday, February 20, 1966. Supermodel, TV host, & entrepreneur who was once named number 1 on the 100 Hottest Women of All-Time by Men’s Health, as well as No. 3 on VH1’s 40 Hottest Hotties of the ’90s. After her modeling career, she launched a successful beauty line as well as a popular furniture line.
Family: She married Richard Gere in 1991. She later had two children, Presley and Kaia, with Rande Gerber. Cindy Crawford father’s name is John Crawford and mother Jennifer Sue Crawford-Moluf. We will continue to update details on Cindy Crawford’s family.
Jennifer Sue Crawford-Moluf
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cindy Crawford is married Rande Gerber.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cindy Crawford’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cindy Crawford’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Cindy Crawford zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 57 years old
The American model has been alive for 21,039 days or 504,939 hours. There were precisely 713 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 20, 1966|
|AGE:||57 years old|
Cindy Crawford was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Cindy Crawford’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "These Boots Are Made for Walkin" by Nancy Sinatra.
On this day in history:
5. Cindy Crawford’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cindy Crawford’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Cindy Crawford was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Cindy Crawford’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Cindy Crawford was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Cindy Crawford’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Cindy Crawford’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.