Cindy Margolis (Model) was born on the 1st of October, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 5. Cindy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cindy Margolis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cindy Margolis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Cindy Margolis, best known for being a Model, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Friday, October 1, 1965. Model who worked for Spokes and Playboy. In 2000, she had her own talk show broadcast from Miami called The Cindy Margolis Show.
Family: She was previously married to Guy Starkman. She used a surrogate mother to give birth to her daughters in 2005. Cindy Margolis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cindy Margolis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Cindy Margolis attended California State University, Northridge, California.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cindy Margolis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cindy Margolis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cindy Margolis’s zodiac sign is Libra
Cindy Margolis zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 58 years old
The American model has been alive for 21,243 days or 509,838 hours. There were precisely 720 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1965|
|AGE:||58 years old|
Cindy Margolis was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Cindy Margolis’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hang On Sloopy" by The McCoys.
On this day in history:
5. Cindy Margolis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cindy Margolis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Cindy Margolis was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Cindy Margolis’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Cindy Margolis was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Cindy Margolis’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Cindy Margolis’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.