Cindy Prado (Model) was born on the 20th of January, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 6. Cindy’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cindy Prado below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cindy Prado|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Miami, Florida, USA|
Cindy Prado, best known for being a Model, was born in Miami, Florida, USA on Monday, January 20, 1992. Model known for her appearances in magazines like FHM and working with companies like Telemundo. She has been named a Hometown Hottie by Maxim Magazine.
Family: She is of Cuban and Spanish descent. She began a relationship with Life in Color co-founder Patryk Tracz. Cindy Prado father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cindy Prado’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cindy Prado is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cindy Prado’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cindy Prado’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Cindy Prado zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The American model has been alive for 11,643 days or 279,450 hours. There were precisely 395 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 1992|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Cindy Prado was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Cindy Prado’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "All 4 Love" by Color Me Badd.
On this day in history:
5. Cindy Prado’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cindy Prado’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Cindy Prado was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Cindy Prado’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Cindy Prado was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Cindy Prado’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Cindy Prado’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.