Cindy Sheehan (Politician) was born on the 10th of July, 1957. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Cindy’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cindy Sheehan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cindy Lee Miller|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Inglewood, California, USA|
Cindy Sheehan, best known for being a Politician, was born in Inglewood, California, USA on Wednesday, July 10, 1957. Best known as the mother of fallen United States Army soldier Casey Sheehan, she became a political activist and a vocal opponent of the Iraq War. In 2012, she ran for Vice President of the United States under the Peace and Freedom Party ticket.
Family: Her marriage to Patrick Sheehan lasted from 1977 until 2005. One of the couple’s four children, Casey Sheehan, was killed in combat in Iraq at the age of twenty-four. Cindy Sheehan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cindy Sheehan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cindy Sheehan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cindy Sheehan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cindy Sheehan’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Cindy Sheehan zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 66 years old
The American politician has been alive for 24,260 days or 582,247 hours. There were precisely 822 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 10, 1957|
|AGE:||66 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Cindy Sheehan was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Cindy Sheehan’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,871,952,278 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1957, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Cindy Sheehan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cindy Sheehan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Cindy Sheehan was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Cindy Sheehan’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Cindy Sheehan was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Cindy Sheehan’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Cindy Sheehan’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.