Cinta Ramlan (World Music Singer) was born on the 18th of February, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 4. Cinta’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cinta Ramlan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cinta Ramlan|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Cinta Ramlan, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Jakarta, Indonesia on Thursday, February 18, 1982. Singer, songwriter, and actor who is known for releasing a variety of singles and albums as well as staring in several films.
Family: She was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia. Cinta Ramlan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cinta Ramlan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cinta Ramlan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cinta Ramlan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cinta Ramlan’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Cinta Ramlan zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The world music singer has been alive for 15,268 days or 366,442 hours. There were precisely 518 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 18, 1982|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Cinta Ramlan was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Cinta Ramlan’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Centerfold" by J. Geils Band.
On this day in history:
5. Cinta Ramlan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cinta Ramlan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Cinta Ramlan was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Cinta Ramlan’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Cinta Ramlan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Cinta Ramlan’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Cinta Ramlan’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.