Claire Goose (TV Actress) was born on the 10th of February, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 7. Claire’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Claire Goose below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Claire Goose|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK|
Claire Goose, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK on Monday, February 10, 1975. British actress who became known for her roles on the television series Casualty and Waking the Dead.
Family: She married Craig Woodrow and they had their first child in 2009. Claire Goose father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Claire Goose’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Claire Goose is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Claire Goose’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Claire Goose’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Claire Goose zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The Scottish tv actress has been alive for 17,824 days or 427,782 hours. There were precisely 604 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 10, 1975|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Claire Goose was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Claire Goose’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You're No Good" by Linda Ronstadt.
On this day in history:
5. Claire Goose’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Claire Goose’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Claire Goose was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Claire Goose’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Claire Goose was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Claire Goose’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Claire Goose’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.