Clare Foley (TV Actress) was born on the 24th of September, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Clare’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Clare Foley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Clare Foley|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Clare Foley, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in California, United States on Monday, September 24, 2001. Famous for her recurring role as Ivy Pepper on the Fox series Gotham, she is also notable for her portrayal of a childhood version of Piper Chapman on the Netflix Original series Orange Is the New Black.
Family: She has four brothers named LJ, Liam, Declan and Aidan Foley. Clare Foley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Clare Foley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Clare Foley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Clare Foley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Clare Foley’s zodiac sign is Libra
Clare Foley zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 22 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 8,109 days or 194,624 hours. There were precisely 275 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 24, 2001|
|AGE:||22 years old|
Clare Foley was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Clare Foley’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fallin" by Alicia Keys.
On this day in history:
5. Clare Foley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Clare Foley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Clare Foley was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Clare Foley’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Clare Foley was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Clare Foley’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Clare Foley’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.