Claudia Faniello (Pop Singer) was born on the 25th of February, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Claudia’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Claudia Faniello below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Claudia Faniello|
Claudia Faniello, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Malta on Thursday, February 25, 1988. Singer recognized for representing Malta in the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest with the single “Breathlessly.” She first became widely known for her debut album Convincingly Better released in 2010.
Family: She has two siblings, Fabrizio and Miriana. Her brother, Fabrizio, is also a well known Maltese singer. Claudia Faniello father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Claudia Faniello’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Claudia Faniello is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Claudia Faniello’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Claudia Faniello’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Claudia Faniello zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The Maltese pop singer has been alive for 13,061 days or 313,486 hours. There were precisely 443 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 25, 1988|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Claudia Faniello was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Claudia Faniello’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Father Figure" by George Michael.
On this day in history:
5. Claudia Faniello’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Claudia Faniello’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Claudia Faniello was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Claudia Faniello’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Claudia Faniello was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Claudia Faniello’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Claudia Faniello’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.