Claudia Gray (Young Adult Author) was born on the 12th of June, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 8. Claudia’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Claudia Gray below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Claudia Gray|
|PROFESSION:||Young Adult Author|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Claudia Gray, best known for being a Young Adult Author, was born in New York, United States on Friday, June 12, 1970. Young adult author known for writing the Evernight series, as well as the Spellcaster and Firebird series. She’s also written novels for the Star Wars universe.
Family: She grew up in New York but later moved to New Orleans, Louisiana, where she moved into a purple house. Claudia Gray father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Claudia Gray’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Claudia Gray is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Claudia Gray’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Claudia Gray’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Claudia Gray zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 53 years old
The American young adult author has been alive for 19,528 days or 468,679 hours. There were precisely 662 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 12, 1970|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Claudia Gray was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Claudia Gray’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Long and Winding Road" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
5. Claudia Gray’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Claudia Gray’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Claudia Gray was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Claudia Gray’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Claudia Gray was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Claudia Gray’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Claudia Gray’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.