Claudia Schiffer (Model) was born on the 25th of August, 1970. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 5. Claudia’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Claudia Schiffer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Claudia Maria Schiffer|
|NICKNAME:||Claudia de Vere Drummond, Claudia Maria Schiffer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rheinberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany|
Claudia Schiffer, best known for being a Model, was born in Rheinberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany on Tuesday, August 25, 1970. German supermodel who became famous for walking the catwalks during the 1990s. In 2002, it was estimated that she amassed a net worth of $55 million.
Family: She was engaged to David Copperfield and appeared in his shows. She married Matthew Vaughn in 2002 and she has three children named Clementine, Cosima, and Caspar. Claudia Schiffer father’s name is Heinz Schiffer and mother Gudrun Schiffer. We will continue to update details on Claudia Schiffer’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Claudia Schiffer is married Matthew Vaughn.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Claudia Schiffer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Claudia Schiffer’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Claudia Schiffer zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The German model has been alive for 19,209 days or 461,035 hours. There were precisely 651 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 25, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Claudia Schiffer was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Claudia Schiffer’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "War" by Edwin Starr.
On this day in history:
5. Claudia Schiffer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Claudia Schiffer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dog
Claudia Schiffer was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Claudia Schiffer’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Claudia Schiffer was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Claudia Schiffer’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Claudia Schiffer’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.