Clea Duvall (Movie Actress) was born on the 25th of September, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 4. Clea’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Clea Duvall below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Clea Helen D’etienne DuVall|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Clea Duvall, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Sunday, September 25, 1977. American actress who appeared in the TV series Heroes and Carnivale and played a role in The Grudge. She received additional recognition for her roles in Girl, Interrupted and Argo.
Family: Her father, Stephen DuVall, is an actor as well. She was raised as an only child. Clea Duvall father’s name is Stephen DuVall and mother Rosemary Hatch. We will continue to update details on Clea Duvall’s family.
Education: Clea Helen D’etienne DuVall attended Los Angeles County High School for the Arts, Los Angeles, CA (1995).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Clea Duvall is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Clea Duvall’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Clea Duvall’s zodiac sign is Libra
Clea Duvall zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 16,875 days or 405,019 hours. There were precisely 572 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 25, 1977|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Clea Duvall was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Clea Duvall’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Star Wars Theme" by Meco.
On this day in history:
5. Clea Duvall’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Clea Duvall’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Clea Duvall was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Clea Duvall’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Clea Duvall was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Clea Duvall’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Clea Duvall’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.