Cody Bellinger (Baseball Player) was born on the 13th of July, 1995. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 8. Cody’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cody Bellinger below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cody Bellinger|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Scottsdale, Arizona, USA|
Cody Bellinger, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA on Thursday, July 13, 1995. Outfielder and first baseman who debuted with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2017. He quickly took the MLB by storm, hitting a remarkable 20 home runs in his first 51 major league games.
Family: His father, Clay Bellinger, played in the MLB and his younger brother, Cole, was drafted by the San Diego Padres in the 2017 MLB Draft. Cody Bellinger father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cody Bellinger’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cody Bellinger is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cody Bellinger’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cody Bellinger’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Cody Bellinger zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 25 years old
The American baseball player has been alive for 9,414 days or 225,937 hours. There were precisely 319 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 13, 1995|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Cody Bellinger was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Cody Bellinger’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated 132,063,047 babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Waterfalls" by TLC.
On this day in history:
1772 – Captain James Cook begins 2nd voyage aboard the Resolution to the South Seas to search for Terra Australis (Southern continent).
1832 – Source of Mississippi River discovered by American geographer Henry Schoolcraft.
1943 – Greatest tank battle in history ends with Russia's defeat of Germany at Kursk, almost 6,000 tanks take part, 2,900 lost by Germany.
5. Cody Bellinger’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cody Bellinger’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Cody Bellinger was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Cody Bellinger’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Cody Bellinger was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Cody Bellinger’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Cody Bellinger’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.