Cole Hafers (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 1st of January, 2002. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 6. Cole’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cole Hafers below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cole Hafers|
Cole Hafers, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Milford, MA on Tuesday, January 1, 2002. Most well known for his musical.ly account, he has earned 290,000 fans on the creative video creation app and can be found with the handle lmfaoitscole.
Family: He was born in Milford, Massachusetts and raised in Franklin. He has two older brothers, Tom and Jim, a younger brother, Shane, and a younger sister, Brooke. Cole Hafers father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cole Hafers’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cole Hafers is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cole Hafers’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cole Hafers’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Cole Hafers zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 21 years old
The musical.ly star has been alive for 7,738 days or 185,733 hours. There were precisely 262 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 1, 2002|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Cole Hafers was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Cole Hafers’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How You Remind Me" by Nickelback.
On this day in history:
5. Cole Hafers’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cole Hafers’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Cole Hafers was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Cole Hafers’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation Z
Cole Hafers was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Cole Hafers’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Cole Hafers’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.