Colin O’Donoghue (TV Actor) was born on the 26th of January, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 1. Colin’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Colin O’Donoghue below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Colin O’Donoghue|
Colin O’Donoghue, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Drogheda, Ireland on Monday, January 26, 1981. Irish television and film actor known for his roles in the horror films Storage 24 (2012) and The Rite (2011). In 2011, he began playing Captain Hook on ABC’s Once Upon a Time.
Family: He married Helen O’Donoghue and the couple welcomed a son in 2013. He also has a brother named Allen who is an author. Colin O’Donoghue father’s name is Con O’Donoghue and mother Mary O’Donoghue. We will continue to update details on Colin O’Donoghue’s family.
Education: Colin O’Donoghue attended The Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Colin O’Donoghue is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Colin O’Donoghue’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Colin O’Donoghue’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Colin O’Donoghue zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The Irish tv actor has been alive for 14,604 days or 350,516 hours. There were precisely 495 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 26, 1981|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Colin O’Donoghue was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Colin O’Donoghue’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated 127,030,934 babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Tide Is High" by Blondie.
On this day in history:
1482 – Pentateuch the Jewish Bible is 1st printed as a book in Bologna, Italy.
1531 – Lisbon hit by Earthquake; about 30,000 die.
1564 – The Council of Trent issued its conclusions in the Tridentinum, establishing a distinction between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism.
5. Colin O’Donoghue’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Colin O’Donoghue’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Colin O’Donoghue was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Colin O’Donoghue’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Colin O’Donoghue was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Colin O’Donoghue’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Colin O’Donoghue’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.