Collin Vogt (Instagram Star) was born on the 24th of February, 1997. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 7. Collin’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Collin Vogt below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Collin Vogt|
Collin Vogt, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in United States on Monday, February 24, 1997. Social media personality who rose to fame for his relationship with beauty vlogger and internet sensation Gabi Demartino. He has earned more than 70,000 followers on Instagram.
Family: He began dating Gabi Demartino in July of 2015. Collin Vogt father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Collin Vogt’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Collin Vogt is dating Gabriella Demartino.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Collin Vogt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Collin Vogt’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Collin Vogt zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 24 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 8,822 days or 211,750 hours. There were precisely 299 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 24, 1997|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Collin Vogt was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Collin Vogt’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated 130,906,795 babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wannabe" by Spice Girls.
On this day in history:
303 – 1st official Roman edict for persecution of Christians issued by Emperor Diocletian.
1525 – Battle of Pavia: Holy Roman Emperor Charles V's troops beat the French. French King Francois I captured, 15,000 killed or wounded.
1582 – Pope Gregory XIII announces New Style (Gregorian) calendar.
5. Collin Vogt’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Collin Vogt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Collin Vogt was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Collin Vogt’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Collin Vogt was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Collin Vogt’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Collin Vogt’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.