Connor Price (Movie Actor) was born on the 11th of November, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Connor’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Connor Price below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Connor Price|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Connor Price, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Friday, November 11, 1994. He appeared as J.J. Bannerman on the USA series Dead Zone and became known for his role as Jay Braddock in the 2005 film Cinderella Man. He also played various roles on R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour from 2010 to 2012.
Family: He is the brother of four actors: Brendan Price, Ryan Price, Kaitlyn Price, and Thomas Price. Connor Price father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Connor Price’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Connor Price is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Connor Price’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Connor Price’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Connor Price zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 26 years old
The Canadian movie actor has been alive for 9,758 days or 234,203 hours. There were precisely 331 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 1994|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Connor Price was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Connor Price’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated 133,066,731 babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'll Make Love To You" by Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
1675 – German mathetician Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = f(x) function.
1745 – Bonnie Prince Charlie's army enters England.
1918 – Armistice signed by the Allies and Germany comes into effect and World War I hostilities end at 11am, "the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month".
5. Connor Price’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Connor Price’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Connor Price was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Connor Price’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Connor Price was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Connor Price’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Connor Price’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.