Corinne Olympios (Reality Star) was born on the 11th of November, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Corinne’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Corinne Olympios below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Corinne Olympios|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Miami, Florida, USA|
Corinne Olympios, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Miami, Florida, USA on Wednesday, November 11, 1992. Rocketed to fame in 2017 as the media-proclaimed “villain” of the 21st season of The Bachelor.
Family: She is a native of Miami, Florida. Corinne Olympios father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Corinne Olympios’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Corinne Olympios attended Florida International University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Corinne Olympios is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Corinne Olympios’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Corinne Olympios’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Corinne Olympios zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 10,488 days or 251,712 hours. There were precisely 356 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 1992|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Corinne Olympios was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Corinne Olympios’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do You Talk To An Angel" by The Heights.
On this day in history:
1675 – German mathetician Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = f(x) function.
1745 – Bonnie Prince Charlie's army enters England.
1918 – Armistice signed by the Allies and Germany comes into effect and World War I hostilities end at 11am, "the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month".
5. Corinne Olympios’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Corinne Olympios’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Corinne Olympios was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Corinne Olympios’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Corinne Olympios was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Corinne Olympios’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Corinne Olympios’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.