Corpse Husband (YouTuber) was born on the 8th of August, 1997. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Corpse’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Corpse Husband below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Corpse Husband|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Diego, California, USA|
Corpse Husband, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in San Diego, California, USA on Friday, August 8, 1997. Storyteller on YouTube who focuses on horror stories in hopes of getting a scare out of his more than 700,000 subscribers.
Family: He was born in San Diego, and later resided in Murrieta, California. Corpse Husband father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Corpse Husband’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Corpse Husband is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Corpse Husband’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Corpse Husband’s zodiac sign is Leo
Corpse Husband zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 26 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 9,608 days or 230,611 hours. There were precisely 326 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 8, 1997|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Corpse Husband was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Corpse Husband’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy.
On this day in history:
5. Corpse Husband’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Corpse Husband’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Corpse Husband was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Corpse Husband’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Corpse Husband was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Corpse Husband’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Corpse Husband’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.