Cote de Pablo (TV Actress) was born on the 12th of November, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Cote’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cote de Pablo below ↓
|NAME:||Cote de Pablo|
|REAL NAME:||María Jose de Pablo Fernández|
|NICKNAME:||Cote de Pablo, María Jose de Pablo Fernández|
Cote de Pablo, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Santiago, Chile on Monday, November 12, 1979. Actress who won an ALMA Award for her starring role as Ziva David on the series NCIS, which became the most popular American television show of 2012.
Family: She has been in a long term relationship with actor Diego Serrano but the couple split in 2015. Cote de Pablo father’s name is Francisco de Pablo and mother Maria Olga Fernandez. We will continue to update details on Cote de Pablo’s family.
Maria Olga Fernandez
Education: María Jose de Pablo Fernández attended Arvida Middle School and Carnegie Mellon University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cote de Pablo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cote de Pablo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cote de Pablo’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Cote de Pablo zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 15,238 days or 365,732 hours. There were precisely 517 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Cote de Pablo was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Cote de Pablo’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Still" by Commodores.
On this day in history:
764 – Tibetan troops occupy Chang'an, capital of Chinese Tang Dynasty, occupy for fifteen days.
1927 – Leon Trotsky expelled from Soviet Communist Party, paving way for Joseph Stalin.
1942 – Naval Battle of Guadalcanal begins between Allied and Japanese forces in Solomon Islands (WWII).
5. Cote de Pablo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cote de Pablo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Cote de Pablo was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Cote de Pablo’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Cote de Pablo was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Cote de Pablo’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Cote de Pablo’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.