Cristina Bernal (TV Actress) was born on the 11th of August, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Cristina’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cristina Bernal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cristina Bernal|
Cristina Bernal, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in United States on Friday, August 11, 1978. Latin actress known for her appearance as Lolita on the 2007 series El Pantera.
Family: She and her husband welcomed their daughter Michelle in May 2015. Cristina Bernal father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cristina Bernal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cristina Bernal is married Alan Tacher.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cristina Bernal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cristina Bernal’s zodiac sign is Leo
Cristina Bernal zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 15,984 days or 383,623 hours. There were precisely 542 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 11, 1978|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Cristina Bernal was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Cristina Bernal’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Three Times A Lady" by Commodores.
On this day in history:
1945 – Allies refuse Japan's offer to surrender on the condition that Emperor Hirohito retains his status.
1954 – Formal peace treaty ends over 7 yrs of fighting in Indochina between the French and the Communist Viet Minh.
1988 – Al-Qaeda formed at a meeting between Osama bin Laden, Zawahiri and Dr Fadl in Peshawar, Pakistan.
2003 – NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history..
5. Cristina Bernal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cristina Bernal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Cristina Bernal was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Cristina Bernal’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Cristina Bernal was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Cristina Bernal’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Cristina Bernal’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.